Feb 6, 2013

Scrratch Iphone App Review

As part of making ends meet and trying to at least make something good come out of all my downtime feeling crummy, I've been exploring tons of iPhone apps that pay you to do something or another. Some pay in cash, others in gift cards, and still others with entries in sweepstakes.

Since I have an iPhone 3GS with 8GB of memory, I'm starting off with one of the apps that I'm going to delete, Scrratch.

What I Like about Scrratch:
The premise is really cool for anyone who digs scratch-off tickets. (BTW, the real thing has latex in it, so avoid them if you have a latex allergy!) More than just your run-of-the-mill scratch and win or don't win iPhone app, you can actually make your own digital scratch cards with this program! It's super easy to both design your own scratch card and to play.

Perfect for deciding who should pay for dinner- and a whole lot more fun than drawing straws.

Theoretically companies can get it on the fun and raffle prizes off. Cool, huh?

What I Dislike about Scrratch:

Well, sorta cool. The only commonly available scratch off is the practice one. Evidently companies haven't caught on to Scrratch yet.

Thanks to all my allergies and sensitivities, I can't go anywhere aside from one friend's house and doctors, so I personally have no use for the option to make your own scratch card.

The Verdict: 3/5 heating pads up
Definitely one to check on again. You can check it out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment