Feb 6, 2013

I Miss My Cat Eye Sunglasses!

Granted, this may seem like an odd topic to write/think about, but darn it, I miss my cateye sunglasses! I used to have this incredibly adorable vintage pair that I got FREE when I picked up some garage sale leftovers I asked for on Craiglist. They were perfect!

But, alas, my astigmatism worsened and now I'm limited to my glasses if I want to be able to see well. Regardless, I decided to go surfing on Amazon for what they're offering now. Here are some of my favorite picks, all of which are eligible for Amazon Prime!



Meow! These Old School Cat Eye Sunglasses with Rhinestones In Red really are the cat's meow! Perfect with a little black dress and red strappy heels. *Drool* And they're just $6.50, regular $20!


If you're as in love leopard print as I am, you NEED these Oversized Vintage Inspired Super & Bold Retro Designer Cat Eye SunglassesThey're not quite what I would consider to be cateye sunglasses, but they are still hot, and come with their own microfiber pouch to protect them from being scratched by your keys in your purse! They're currently on sale for $9.99, down from $30! Catch this deal while it lasts, ladies!




Okay, so these are NOT cat eye sunglasses, but they popped up in my search and made me giggle! These are Cateye Wayfarer Round Lens Retro Sunglasses Wm514 (black, uv400). Gangnam Style SUNGLASSES! Perfect for taking videos dancing to your fave (or not so fave) tune. At $9.50, that's a reasonable price for some fun and maybe even a gag gift!

I obviously got side-tracked, but that's the norm these days. If you decide to try out any of these sunglasses, I'd love to see a pic or video!







No comments:

Post a Comment