Feb 14, 2013

Saving Money on Everything Online

Since my latex allergies have become so bad that I can't walk into a stinking grocery store, I've had to get a bit creative when it comes to buying food. Granted, I can still drive down the road and get some amazing fresh eggs from the farm, but eggs only go so far in my limited diet!

A good friend of mine recommended Amazon.com. I had previously purchased books and (free!) ebooks on here before, so I figured it would be that easy. WRONG! Every time I searched for something I ended up with way too many options, and even though I thought I was pretty capable at finding whatever I wanted to online.... it was not quite the case here.

I was intimidated. So I quit for a while. Eventually I got hungry. So I ordered from Netgrocer.

Netgrocer is just fine and dandy for anyone who isn't buying in bulk, and they do have some nice sales. But it's no Amazon. I knew there had to be a better way to get what I needed, delivered to my door, without spending a fortune!

And there was. Amazon.com, I love you. After hours of searching for advice from random blogs, I'm learning to navigate you with ease, and find just what I need, when I need it. And with Prime, I get free two-day shipping!

As for now, I'm still learning. I'll be sure to share some of my tips with you here soon. In the meantime, what's your #1 tip for finding deals on Amazon?

No comments:

Post a Comment