Mar 24, 2013

The Least Flattering Item You'll Never Buy

For some reason, I have this irrational belief deep down inside me that I'll suddenly luck out and find all sorts of clothing online from websites such as Target, Amazon, and Old Navy. While I have lucked out and found a couple of dresses online from Target, which I had to remove the elastic from, it's insanely difficult to find clothing without elastic, spandex, lycra, or elastene (all of which contain latex).

So, if you wonder why you itch all the time, that could be the problem. Myself, I had no idea I was itchy all the time until I went a week without elastic and spandex. It was a lifechanger.

Anywho, I was yet again irrationally surfing online for clothing that I will not find, and checked out the plus-size dresses on Amazon. This is what I found:


 The Caftan/Kaftan with Vintage Floral Print, One Size Plus, Up2date Fashion Style#Caf-50. The description describes the print as "unique" and "like an art work." Yep, that sure is like a work of art. The work of art of that couch in the background of my baby pictures in 1982.

Check out the page, and you'll see other pictures of this incredibly happy woman. Now that is a professional model!

No comments:

Post a Comment