Mar 22, 2013

Fibromyalgia E-book Round-Up

So while I was fiddling around on Amazon.com today, it occurred to me that I hadn't really searched for ebooks on fibro. After thinking about smacking myself upside the head and deciding I didn't have the energy, I found some ebooks that look quite interesting. I haven't read any of these yet, but I will keep an eye on them and cross my fingers that they go free soon! When they do, I'll be sure to post!



I Hurt Like Hell: We Have All Heard of Fibromyalgia, Now Hear It from Someone Who Lives It Every Day

*giggles* I'm into this book just because of the title. OK, so it's not really funny, but if you just read the first four words, it kinda is.






If You Have to Wear an Ugly Dress, Learn to Accessorize: Guidance, Inspiration, and Hope for Women with Lupus, Scleroderma, and Other Autoimmune Illnesses

This one isn't all about fibro, but again, the title makes me giggle. And we all know that giggles are good!








Treating and Beating Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

I can relate to this face...





There are more that look either entertaining or helpful, but I'm cold. Off to microwave some water for a foot bath, cross your fingers it won't give me a hot flash!

Now that you've browsed my completely random, unscientific selection of ebooks on fibro and related fun, are there any you'd recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment