Mar 26, 2013

Real Women as Models

While I was getting my giggle fix on some incredibly (non) attractive caftans, I came across some unexpected product pictures. If you have a fuller figure, I'm sure you've noticed that most "plus size" models.... aren't quite plus size. Often times it appears that it's a model who the fashion industry would consider "fat"- say, a size 6, prancing around happily in a perfectly fitting outfit that is very much not a plus size.

Although it could be entertaining to see size 6 models happily prancing around in size 18 clothing. But I digress.

Here are some pictures I found of plus size women modeling plus size clothing. Quite a concept, huh? Kudos to whomever made the decisions in marketing these items and pictures. I salute you!


No comments:

Post a Comment