Mar 8, 2013

Fiskars Rotary Cutter on Sale for $9.54

Yes, so I did just order my Langers Orange Juice, but then I remembered that I really super duper need a new rotary cutter. I don't know about you, but no matter how hard I try to cut out my fabric with scissors, it always ends up just a little bit off from the pattern.

So I found the Fiskars 9521 45mm Contour Rotary Cutter on sale for $9.54 and ordered that as well. Shipping is of course free with Prime. The reviews are impressive, and it has to be much better than the cheap-o one I have now that I probably picked up at a dollar store.

Plus, it's regularly $17. That's 44% off! If I don't like it, I know that Amazon will be awesome and take it back. I've had nothing but fantastic experiences with Amazon, and since I can't go to a store anymore, I've had to order a lot from them over the past six months or so.

My next project is some fleece socks to help deal with Raynaud's Syndrome/Disease. What's your next sewing project?

No comments:

Post a Comment