Apr 25, 2013

Moving on Down


As I am preparing to move from a 1700(ish) square foot house to a small one bedroom apartment, I decided to take some "before" pictures. It's a blank slate now, and I have tons of ideas to make it a nice comfy home. So check it out, and stay tuned as I'll post more pictures after we move in!


The bedroom closet. Small, but then my wardrobe is small now anyways. There's no door, but there is a rod to hang a curtain! Oh, the potential!

Apartment bathrooms never seem to be pretty. This will probably be the last room I try to make cozy.

We'll have to see about that little gas stove. There's room for a full size stove, but we're waiting until I actually have time to try it out before jumping for a full size stove.

The kitchen window, where I'll put my sewing table so I can bask in the glorious sunlight.


The couch and loveseat were left by the previous tenant. We're keeping them and selling our sectional. They are comfy and that's one less thing to move.
So, as you can see, it's nothing fancy. But it does have a front porch, space for a garden, and a patio. Most importantly, we can afford it and the landlord is super nice. I'm so excited to have a fresh start!

Now it's your turn- what do you think? Have any ideas for making the best use of the space? I can certainly use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment