Apr 28, 2013

Dresses on Sale- Regular and Plus Size!

What a find! Amazon currently has the following dresses on a great sale. Make a note of the material, as not all are spandex/ latex-free. These all ship free with Prime (unless noted otherwise), and are eligible for free returns if you don't like them. Remember, Amazon changes prices frequently, so be sure to check the price before you check out.



The Wrapper Women's Plus-Size High Low Jersey Dress is currently available from Amazon for just $8.47! This dress does have spandex in the material, and is machine washable. Available only in the pictured color, but what a lovely color it is!










This Wrapper Sequin Bodice Halter Dress is so cute! Available in size small to XL, it's on sale for $15.75. Made from polyester and rayon, hand wash only. You can buy a black one for nights out on the town, and a white one for carefree summer days!








I am loving this Plus Size Rosette Cocktail Dress. In sizes 14 and 20, it is 100% polyester and I'm not seeing any indication of elastic- which means it should be safe for those with latex allergies! For $14.98 plus $5.95 shipping, what a great price on such a lovely dress!







This Plus Size Black and White Polka Dot Dress isn't the most adorable dress in the world, but it looks super comfy. At $15.98 after shipping, this 100% polyester frock is well worth it for anyone with latex allergies. I'd love to have it to wear around the house. It just looks so comfortable!








I am also loving this Ladies Fashion Maxi Dress, available in Medium and XXL. Currently $13.98 after shipping, this silk and polyester piece looks like it may have elastic in the arms, neckline, and upper torso sections. If it does and you're allergic to latex, Amazon is fantastic about accepting returns. I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with Amazon!





I knew that keeping an eye on Amazon's clothing selection would eventually result in finding something affordable that I could wear. Without being able to really go shopping anymore, I almost cried when I saw these and other dresses!

Want to know a secret? One of the reasons I love comfy dresses now is that I have less laundry! I can take a shower, toss on a dress, go to sleep, and not have to change clothes when I wake up!


No comments:

Post a Comment