May 23, 2013

Confession #7: Medicine Makes Me Happy!

Remember my last confession, "I Should Be Happy but I'm Not?" Scratch that. I'm happy!

Within about five days (maybe less) of starting Cymbalta, I was smiling without feeling like an old dried out wax doll. I felt happy. I was happy!

So far I haven't really noticed any side effects of Cymbalta, which is quite rare for me. I'm still sleepy, having lots of fibro flares, and having allergic symptoms, but I'm able to smile through (most) of it like before!

This drug is supposed to help with anxiety, depression, and fibromyalgia. The fibro seems to be about the same, but it's definitely helping normalize my wacky brain chemistry that was triggering the anxiety and depression.

Have you taken Cymbalta? What were your experiences?

No comments:

Post a Comment