Jul 2, 2013

The Return of Make-up with Olay Fresh Effects?

When I received my VoxBox, I assumed that I would be allergic to the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream. Safe assumption when it comes to me, right?


I was thrillingly and joyfully wrong!

While I gave this to my friend, today I decided to read the box, just for fun. The only potential allergen was "fragrance." I put some on the back of my hand.

Then I promptly forgot about it.

A few hours later, I remembered and realized that I was just fine. So, I tried some on my cheeks and no reaction!

This will most definitely be going with me over the holiday. It's the second place I'll have tried to stay the night at since going into anaphylactic shock for the first time, so cross your fingers!

I'll definitely be nabbing some pictures and sharing more later, as it's been a good years since I've been able to wear any make-up!





No comments:

Post a Comment