Feb 22, 2013

It's a Plan! (A Blog Plan, That Is!)

Like most people, I work better with a mapped-out plan. Following the advice of bloggers that are way more experienced than me, I've developed a little plan as to what to expect:

Monday: Make Me or Buy Me Monday
  • From vegetable stock to toys, I'll be comparing an online deal on a product with making it yourself. While I'm guilty of using the saying "everything is better homemade," it's not always actually the case! I'll present both options and you can draw your own conclusions. 
Tuesday: Recipes or Food
  • It is ridiculous how many foods I am allergic to now, making it incredibly difficult to stick to a four day rotation. As I work my way through a recipe box full of allergy friendly recipes, I'll share with you my successes (and failures!).
Wednesday: Sewing, Craft, or DIY
  • My world was turned upside down by a latex allergy, resulting in having to get rid of lots of craft supplies, items to upcycle, and most of my wardrobe. With beginner sewing skills and hardly anything to spend, I'll be sharing my latest projects and any tips I pick up along the way.
Friday: Fibro Friday- or Other Health Stuff
  • Chronic illness has changed my life, but since I've been diagnosed with fibro for so many years, I'm learning to deal with it as best as I can. It's the countless diagnoses on top that seem to put me over the edge into almost being an invalid.I'll let you know what works for me and what doesn't, along with any information that may help you cope better.
Saturday: Savings Saturdays
  • A roundup of some of my favorite deals on the 'net and tips on saving money. I'm a cheapskate and I always have been!
Everywhere in Between
  • Whatever floats my boat, including flash sales, Amazon deals, and probably some gardening whatnot. 
We'll see how this plan goes. I'm hoping it will help keep me on the track of healing from my surgery and from all the other chaos in my body while helping you save time on searching for deals and information!

No comments:

Post a Comment